Followers

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

AECP - Let it Shine


I have completed another class over at Altenew for the Altenew Educator Certification Program. This class was all about adding shine to your cards.  I used the Floral Motifs stamp set for my focal point on this card. I stamped it on vellum and embossed with gold embossing powder. I then colored the back of the image with copic markers. This is a technique I have done in the past, but have not utilized in a long time. It was fun to revisit techniques from the past. 


I then used an oval diecut from My Favorite Things to cut out the image and a larger oval to layer it onto. I embossed the larger oval with my Sixxix 3D Lumber folder. I used some two toned foil (gold and pink) to add the stripes to the base layer. 




I stamped the Hello from Altenew's Love Label set with black ink. I popped that up with foam tape onto the card. 


Finally, I added some glitter to my flower, using a Nuvo clear glitter pen. Sequins were added to finish the card. One of the best things I learnt in this class was how to place sequins on my project. 


Thanks for stopping by to day. 




1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Deb! Thank you for sharing your work to the AECP assignment gallery.

    ReplyDelete