Followers

Sunday, March 8, 2020

The Outlawz 9th Birthday Celebration





Welcome to The Outlawz 9th birthday celebration! I am on the Sunday Songs and Rhymes 
Design Team. For my card I used Irish Owl Hootie from Patties Creations. I colored my image
with copics and added some sequins and glitter for my bling.      

Here are the blogs participating in the hop:

Deb                      Sunday Songs and Rhymes   (you are here)
                       
Shirley                  Monday Greetings

Lori                       Tuesday Color   

Sandra                 Wednesday Sketch

Berni                    Thursday Twist 

Dawn                    Festive Fridays

Camille                 Saturday Paper Ala Mode
Please visit each blog and leave a comment and then visit the sponsors Facebook page
Patties Creations and leave a comment there about the artist image and tag in
The Outlawz Challenges. Everyone that comments on the blog and Facebook page will
be entered into a draw for the page prize from that sponsor!

Good luck everyone and happy hopping!

26 comments:

  1. I like how you added the extra dimension with the bling on the shamrocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thank you for being the Sunday Songs and Rhymes participant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous project Deb, love that image and you've done a great job with him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable Owl St. Patty's, pretty card, those emerald colors are gorgeous, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't generally make St Patrick's day cards as it isn't something that I celebrate but I do like to see the cards others make.

    This is a cute image and your colouring is great.

    Happy 9th Birthday celebrations :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful St. Patties card, cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable, Deb! I do nearly a dozen St. Pat's cards each year and send them to my kids and grands to remind them that they all share an Irish heritage. :-D I also happen to celebrate my birthday on St. Patrick's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card Deb!! Love that image!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a darling card, Deb! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aaaw, that's adorable! I like your cute owl! Happy 9th Birthday to The Outlawz!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This little guy is really cute and who can go wrong with owls. Sarah W

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday Outlawz!! This image is cute! I have the shamrock from Patties...but you’ve made this into an adorable card! Love the extra sparkle đź’—

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute card! Love the owl!
    Happy 9th birthday to the Outlawz!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet creation, Deb! Love the bling you have added too.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's all Irish on your card!! Love the greens!! Happy Birthday to the Outlaws.

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is super cute, i love the owl <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is adorable Deb. Such a fun image and beautifully colored. Love the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your card and the added bling.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Birthday to the Outlawz! What a super cute card, Deb! So perfect for St. Patrick's Day! I love the way you embellished the shamrocks!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable St Patties owl!
    natgodfrey4@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. A very adorable St Patrick card. And Happy Birthday to the Outlawz!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the owl. It makes me think of green beer and lots of Irish blessings!! Fantastic job!! Thanks for all your work

    ReplyDelete